Tuesday, April 17, 2012

L-O-V-E

  I have to tell you, I L-O-V-E my new to me computer. It is a 24" Imac and just beautiful. I had a little 17" Imac, that had been loosing its screen, plus memory issues. I also have memory issues, so I can't pick on my white Imac for that, but working with 1/2 a screen= no fun. I could not access anything on the left side of the screen, which is where all the buttons are for all my photo programs, so I was using my iphone and several other not so red-hot methods to clean pictures to use on ebay or etsy. I was very sad. BUT-am sad no longer. I got enough money to get a computer, so I got this 2009 imac from Gainsaver. I did have some problems moving stuff over- such as loosing my itunes songs and all of my bookmarks (and I had a lot of bookmarks) Oh well. I was getting tired of that stuff anyhow, now I will start afresh! Went to the library today and started with 4 cds.

   Tomorrow, I have a batch of stuff to put up on Etsy. These are two of the items that I will be putting up. Now, I am off to make pasta primavera for dinner, so have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment